Be to + Verb-1
Police officers are to visit every home in the area.
- The main Rome to Naples railways line is to be reopened today.
- You are not to leave the school without my permission.
- The European Parliament is to introduce a new law on safety at work.
- If Jones is to win gold, he need to work.
- If Jones wins gold, he has said that he will retire.
Be about to Verb-1
- I am about to start work on my second novel.
- Appearing on TV might make her famous , but it’s not about to make her rich.
- We are just about to eat. Do you want to join us ?
- They are about to play the football very soon.